Friday, March 19, 2021

Goon thug court upholds crooked International Paper's Tree Scam; places $2,000 judgement against International Paper's Victim

I've blogged about what happened in court: To see what I wrote, simply scroll down until the title, "Complaints of Misconduct Against West Columbia-Cayce Magistrates Morgan andJohnson" comes up Online goon squads from International paper have been attempting to block my efforts to expose what happened in court. I also have several more posts relevant to this matter: Here's the links: Online goon squads from Internatiol Paper are blocking my efforts to publish those links too. Online goon squads from International Paper are blocking my efforts to post the other links. Here again just search for me on Facebook to find most of the links Again just search for Parris Boyd on Facebook. Isn't it a cryin' shame that corporate America is so afraid of being exposed for what they are: a bunch of lying, thieving thugs just like magistrates Mrgan and Johnson who ruled in my case. If anyone thinks I'm gonna sit idly by while thugs and thieves fleece my bank account and cooperate in International Paper's efforts to ruine my repuatation, they got another think comin'. I wish I could tell you what hapened in court, but online goon squads from International Paper keep removig anything I write about my experience in court.Two little basards posing as magistrates have given International Paper the green light to violate anyones' property rights.